NACHA would be an invaluable resource to your co-op because:
- Help and advice are a phone call away
- Resources and training are available for Boards, committees and members. NACHA resources and training are targeted specifically for housing co-ops and help you keep up with changing times and give volunteers opportunities to learn.
- Services that are designed for housing co-ops are delivered by people who understand co-ops and who live in your area.
- Co-ops working together and acting together for better co-ops through networking, joint action and purchasing power.
- Value – sector membership saves your co-op money in operating costs and through good management practices.
- Member control – federations are also cooperatives that are democratically controlled bythe housing co-ops in your area.
When you join NACHA, you must also join CHF Canada. Our joint sector agreement with CHF Canada provides you with the benefits of both organizations.